Lumbar Decompression Belt Support
According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), low back pain is the most common cause of job-related disability. At least 80 percent of Americans will experience low back pain in their lifetime.
Most low back pain is the result of an injury, such as muscle sprains or strains due to sudden movements or poor body mechanics while lifting heavy objects.
Our Lumbar Decompression Belt Support decreases axial loading while increasing intervertebral disc space by anchoring underneath the rib cage pushing upwards and against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action gently stretches the torso vertically and displaces stress away from the affected disc and nerve.
- Provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy: specially designed for prophylaxis and adjuvant therapy to lumbar vertebrae disease.
- Helps to relax your muscles: It also reduces the burden around ligament, brings good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring.
- Back pain relief: Lumbar Traction reduces muscle fatigue and swelling, transfers weight off your spine and helps to give you immediate & lasting relief from the herniated disc, sciatica, and other back discomforts, without having to resort to surgery or drugs.
- It transfers the weight of your spine.
- Decompresses the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Reduces pressure on pinched nerves.
- Improves nutrient flow on your spine.
- Posture Corrector: Helps to hold your midsection together to help support and stabilize your spine.
- 1 x traction belt
- 1 x hand air pump
- 1 x extend belt
- 1 x use manual